Here is a complete publication list.
- J. Zeitz Self, M. Dowling, J. Wenskovitch, I. Crandell, M. Wang, L. House, S. Leman, and C. North. “Observation-Level and Parametric Interaction for High-Dimensional Data Analysis.” ACM Transactions on Interactive Intelligent Systems Special Issue on Human-Centered Machine Learning. [IN PRESS]
- X. Chen, J. Zeitz Self, L. House, J. Wenskovitch, M. Sun, N. Wycoff, J. Robertson Evia, S. Leman, and C. North. “Be the Data: Embodied Visual Analytics.” IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing. [IN PRESS]
- J. Wenskovitch, I. Crandell, N. Ramakrishnan, L. House, S. Leman, and C. North. “Towards a Systematic Combination of Dimension Reduction and Clustering in Visual Analytics,” IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 24(01), pp. 131–141.
- D. Wolf, J. Wenskovitch, & B. Anton. “Social media and nurses: Does age, years of experience and education level make a difference?” JNEP, 2016 6(2), 68-75.
- J. Wenskovitch, L. Harris, J.J. Tapia, J. Faeder, G.E. Marai. “MOSBIE: A Tool for Comparison and Analysis of Rule-Based Biochemical Models.” BMC Bioinformatics 2014 15:316.
- T. Luciani, J. Wenskovitch, K. Chen, D. Koes, T. Travers, G.E. Marai. “Fixing TIM: Interactive Exploration of Sequence and Structural Data to Identify Functional Mutations in Protein Families.” BMC Proceedings 2014 8(Suppl 2):S3.
- C. Rittle, Y. Lang, J. Wenskovitch. “Tdap – The Need to Educate and Immunize.” Workplace Health and Safety. 2014 Nov;62(11): 468-475.
- D. Wolf, J. Wenskovitch, B. Anton. “Promoting Health and Safety Virtually: Key Recommendations for Occupational Health Nurses.” Workplace Health and Safety 2014 Jul;62(7): 302-306.
- D. Wolf, B. Anton, J. Wenskovitch. “Using Nurse Survey Data to Empower Patients to Become Advocates for Their Own Health.” JHIM 2014 28(1) (Winter 2014)
- J. Wenskovitch and C. North. “Observation-Level Interaction with Clustering and Dimension Reduction Algorithms,” in Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Human-In-the-Loop Data Analytics. HILDA ’17. Chicago, IL, USA: ACM, 14:1–14:6.
- J. Wenskovitch, J. Lombardi, R. Hatfull. “FluxE: Exploring Flux in Astrophysical Simulations,” in SIGGRAPH ASIA 2016 Symposium on Visualization. SA ’16. Macau: ACM, 15:1–15:8.
- J. Wenskovitch, T. Luciani, K. Chen, G.E. Marai. “Fixing TIM: Identifying Functional Mutations in Protein Families through the Interactive Exploration of Sequence and Structural Data.” IEEE BioVis 2013 Data Contest. BioVis ’13. Atlanta, GA. (Vis Experts’ Pick)
Conference Posters and Presentation Abstracts:
- J. Wenskovitch, J. Lombardi, and R. Hatfull. “A Computer Science Perspective on the Astronomy Research Software Process,” in European Week of Astronomy and Space Science (EWASS) 2017.
- D. Wolf, B. Anton, J. Wenskovitch. “Empowering Patients to Use the WWW Safely to Make Decisions Regarding Their Health.” 18th International Conference on Nursing and Healthcare.
- J. Wenskovitch, L. Harris, J. Faeder, G.E. Marai. “A Journaling System for Rule-Based Models.” IEEE BioVis Posters Compendium, 2013.
- S. Rothenberger, J. Wenskovitch, G.E. Marai. “Pexel and Heatmap Visual Analysis of Multidimensional Gun/Homicide Data.” IEEE Visualization VAST Poster Compendium, 2011.