Here is a complete publication list.
- D. Wolf, J. Wenskovitch, & B. Anton. “Social media and nurses: Does age, years of experience and education level make a difference?” JNEP, 2016 6(2), 68-75.
- J. Wenskovitch, L. Harris, J.J. Tapia, J. Faeder, G.E. Marai. “MOSBIE: A Tool for Comparison and Analysis of Rule-Based Biochemical Models.” BMC Bioinformatics 2014 15:316.
- T. Luciani, J. Wenskovitch, K. Chen, D. Koes, T. Travers, G.E. Marai. “Fixing TIM: Interactive Exploration of Sequence and Structural Data to Identify Functional Mutations in Protein Families.” BMC Proceedings 2014 8(Suppl 2):S3.
- C. Rittle, Y. Lang, J. Wenskovitch. “Tdap – The Need to Educate and Immunize.” Workplace Health and Safety. 2014 Nov;62(11): 468-475.
- D. Wolf, J. Wenskovitch, B. Anton. “Promoting Health and Safety Virtually: Key Recommendations for Occupational Health Nurses.” Workplace Health and Safety 2014 Jul;62(7): 302-306.
- D. Wolf, B. Anton, J. Wenskovitch. “Using Nurse Survey Data to Empower Patients to Become Advocates for Their Own Health.” JHIM 2014 28(1) (Winter 2014)
- J. Wenskovitch, J. Lombardi, R. Hatfull. “FluxE: Exploring Flux in Astrophysical Simulations.” SIGGRAPH Asia 2016 Symposium on Visualization.
- J. Wenskovitch, T. Luciani, K. Chen, G.E. Marai. “Fixing TIM: Identifying Functional Mutations in Protein Families through the Interactive Exploration of Sequence and Structural Data.” IEEE BioVis 2013 Data Contest. (Vis Experts’ Pick)
Conference Posters and Presentation Abstracts:
- D. Wolf, B. Anton, J. Wenskovitch. “Boot Camp for Nurses: Integrating Social Media into Practice.” 18th International Conference on Nursing and Healthcare.
- D. Wolf, B. Anton, J. Wenskovitch. “Empowering Patients to Use the WWW Safely to Make Decisions Regarding Their Health.” 18th International Conference on Nursing and Healthcare.
- J. Wenskovitch, L. Harris, J. Faeder, G.E. Marai. “A Journaling System for Rule-Based Models.” IEEE BioVis Posters Compendium, 2013.
- S. Rothenberger, J. Wenskovitch, G.E. Marai. “Pexel and Heatmap Visual Analysis of Multidimensional Gun/Homicide Data.” IEEE Visualization VAST Poster Compendium, 2011.